Thank You!

A year ago today, I wrote my first blog post. I had no clue what I was doing, and I certainly was not sure I would find an audience, but I thought I would add my two cents to the throng of foodies out in the blogosphere. 

A year ago tomorrow, I wrote my second post, and had a similar picture to the one above. Those tomatoes seedlings are my Noah's Arch: two to each variety, each one a precious heirloom lovingly saved from one year to the next. Each little seedling encompasses all the awe and wonder that food holds for me, and that I hope to share with you yet again.

Thank you. For reading my blathering ons and for posting comments. I wasn't sure I'd find readers given the plethora of choice out there, but you too are out there. And for that I am truly grateful.

Comments

  1. Dahlia you are incredible. That's it! :)
    > Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary Dahlia! I made your apple cake this weekend and it was delicious! I look forward to more great posts and recipes!
    Rebecca (sorry for the confusion - my blogger identity has been hijacked by... Jack!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm glad I found your site, and love reading your wonderful posts. Your blog helps inspire me to be a better (and more locally-sourced) foodie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts